Sunday, January 29, 2012

PUNK BABY CLOTHING

In the few feeble attempts I have made at keeping a blog, I have promised every post to actually start using it, and alas it never happens. SO in the spirit of New Years Resolutions and all that, I have deleted all those old posts, so you can't see any evidence of my failed promises, and I am STARTING OVER! New Years, new beginnings and all that!

So welcome to Punk Baby Clothing!

Punk Baby was born around 2008 when there was a bit of a baby boom amongst my family and friends. I struggled big time trying to find anything funky and original to buy as gifts, so in the end just started making it myself. When I had my first son Jeremiah (Jem) in 2009 I started making alot of his clothing and would always get asked where I got it from. I started selling a few bits online on Trademe and it really got quite popular! It really just grew from there to the point where I have now quit my 'day job' and am a Punk Baby full time!

It is great to look back and see how far Punk Baby has come, from the days I used to hand paint tees to screen printing and now I have to make so many that I can finally have someone else screen print them for me, yipee - onwards and upwards!

So get yourself familar with Punk Baby's favourite haunts:
There is our Facebook page - which is the best place to keep up with the new release items, sales/specials and the most up to date info.
Our website which is currently undergoing a facelift
Twitter for news from the cutting room floor
Pinterest for all things delicious and punky

Thats alot of stuff to keep up with! No wonder I make promises I can't keep... but we shall see - wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Very few people know how to pair dressy and casual.you do it well. Click here to know more on discount coupons

    ReplyDelete