Friday, March 9, 2012

The Side Track

I have been waiting, waiting, waiting for my winter stock of tees, bodysuits and hoodies to be released from customs. Super frustrating and the whole saga has dragged on, YET it has given me time to work on my part of the winter line - the sewing!

Although today I looked around and realised that I have been so busy sewing, but where are all my winter samples to show for it! No no no, I've been on the Side Track.

I've been having fun (god forbid!) sewing things that don't belong to the Winter Line, playing with fabrics, making cute little one offs, but its naughty and now I feel bad, like I'm 'cheating' on the winter range.

But look what I made, the cutest little skirt for a first birthday party this weekend. Now back I go to behaving myself and making what I should - I did make 5 samples today though, so my brownie points are on the rise - must be photo shoot time soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment